SEA SHELL/ Lying : South of France
When arriving onboard Sea Shell, the space deck will surprise you.
Her large aft deck will allow you and your guests to enjoy a great welcoming cocktail.
Entering the saloon, you will see the minimalistic style with Italian furniture. The dining area can welcome up to 10 guests.
Following on the main deck, you will enter the full beam Master cabin with her office area and walk-in closet.
On the lower deck, you will find the 2 mirror image VIP cabins and the 2 mirror image Twins.
The beach style skylounge on the upper deck offers a large screen TV with karaoke system, a bar and a game table. Arriving on the aft upper deck, the modern decoration continues with her white furniture. The table can welcome up to 10 guests seated.
The sundeck will surprise you by her size too. They are several spots to enjoy sun and a nice drink.
Of course the upper deck and sundeck have awnings if you wish to have shade.
Captain Norbert and his crew of 5 will be pleased to welcome you on board and they will definitly make sure you have a fantastic charter onboard Sea Shell.
- Length : 33.70 meters (110′ 7″)
- Beam : 8.00 meters (26′ 3″)
- Draft : 2.30 meters (7′ 7″)
- Number of crew : 6
- Built : 2010
- Builder : Fittioaldi
- Naval architect : Robert Schofield
- Flag : Cook Islands
- Hull construction : Aluminium
- Hull configuration : Displacement
- Air conditioning, Deck Jacuzzi, Stabilisers at anchor, Stabilisers underway, WiFi connection on board
- Engines : 2 x CAT 1000 hp C18
Generators 2 x 58 kW C4-4 CAT
- Cruising speed : 11.5
- Fuel consumption : 205 Litres/Hr
- Number of cabins : 5
- Cabin configuration : 3 Double, 2 Twin
- Bed configuration : 1 Queen, 2 Double, 4 Single
- Number of guests : 10
- Tender and Toys
- Castoldi Jet Tender
- 1 Seabob F5 S
- 2 wake boards
- 1 Donut (3 pax)
- 1 Banana (3 pax)
- 2 inflatable paddles
- Snorkeling gear